Do your kids like to color, complete mazes or solves word jumbles? If so, you’re in luck because the American Dental Association has put together some activity sheets that you can print off at home that will keep your kids entertained and help them learn about the importance of good dental hygiene! Check them out below!
Fun Dental Activity Sheets
Here are a number of different sheets you can print off for the kids in your life to help ensure they have a healthy smile for years to come!
- Mouthguard Coloring Sheet #1– Have fun coloring this page about the importance of wearing a mouthguard during sports.
- Mouthguard Coloring Sheet #2 – Here’s another sheet they can color that features a protective mouthguard and a girl basketball player.
- Mouthguard Pledge Sheet For Coaches and Parents – Your kids or your team can pledge to keep their mouth safe by signing a mouthguard pledge when playing organized sports.
- Mouthguard Matching Sheet – Can you match up the pictures on this activity sheet?
- Mouthguard Maze – Help the athlete find her way to the dentist’s office by helping her through the maze! This one features some math as well.
- Mouthguard Word Jumble – See how many words you can make on this mouthguard word jumble sheet.
We plan to have some of these activity sheets available in our office, so look for them the next time you come by. For all your dental needs, reach out to Dr. Brooks and the team at Smiles For Life Dental.